Please ask your students and adult sponsors not to pack anything that:
• Advertises alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs
• Explicitly or implicitly promotes racism, sexism, or hatred of any group or person
• Explicitly or implicitly refers to sexual actions or situations
• Is excessively short or tight fitting (Avoid "Cheer" Shorts, "Booty Billboards", etc.).
While at camp, we ask that students and adults:
• Wear closed-toed shoes to rec.
• Guys and Girls wear a t-shirt over swim wear at the pool.
• Wear modest shorts or jeans for worship.
• Do not dress in a way that calls attention to their underwear (sagging your pants, rolling down your waistbands, etc)
• A dark t-shirt if you plan to take the messy games or water games (We use a lot of water...It's Louisiana and it's summer).
• We invite you to join us, as leaders, in monitoring your group to ensure they are dressing appropriately.